Thursday, March 3, 2011

KALAWEIT, Indonesia - Christmas Day 2009!!! (Wake up call...)

Salamat Natal!!!

After a couple of late night calls from my mum and Ian, I hit the sack at midnight with my alarms set for another dose of 5 hours of slumber; excitement overriding fatigue in any case!

However, and it is a big HOWEVER, I got a surprisingly loud alarm call at precisely 0415!!! It was the local call to prayer!! I wasn't banking on that one!! And it took me straight back to the days when I live with Mat in Whitechapel¬!

Luckily, I did pass out again till 5, but then it was showtime!! GAME ON!! Today it was all about - THE BIG BORNEO!!!!! My dream!!!!

♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥


I have no idea what to expect, and to be honest, I am really glad to have made it this far. It's unreal and amazing and I shall be writing about every single step in the jungle with the gibbons!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment